- Be a Wasserblogger: We are launching our blog this semester, and want your career perspectives. For more information please e-mail email@example.com.
- Spring Job & Internship Fair: Thursday, Feb. 2, 11:00am to 3:00pm at the Kimmel Center. Meet with employers in all industries to explore part-time and full-time opportunities as well as internships.
- Government & Non-Profit Expo: Friday, Feb. 17, 10:00am to 3:00pm at Georgetown University. Travel to Washington, DC to meet employers hiring for full-time employment and internships in the government, non-profit, and public service sectors. To sign up for a bus to DC or learn about other travel options, go to the Wasserman website. Transportation is provided by the Wasserman Center on a first-come/first-served basis. Registration is required in advance. For more information, call 212.998.4730.
- Women's Foreign Policy Group Mentor Fair: Wednesday, Feb. 22, 6:30pm at the Kimmel Center. Network informally in round-table discussions with senior-level experts. Co-sponsored by the NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service. RSVP required.
- Class of 2012 Resume Book Collection: Through January 26, the Wasserman Center will collect resumes for the Class of 2012 Resume Books, which are distributed to hundreds of employers. Resume critique is required. Visit http://www.
nyu.edu/careerdevelopment/for details. students/recruitment/resume_ book.php
- Class of 2013: On-Campus Recruitment for Summer Internships: If you are thinking about finding a summer 2012 internship, the early stages of your job search should begin now -- many industries will start recruiting Class of 2013 graduates for summer internships in January. That means that it is time to register for the On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) program. Visit http://www.nyu.edu/
careerdevelopment/students/for details. stu_on_campus.php
- Funded Internship Award Application: The Wasserman Center for Career Development is accepting spring semester applications for the Funded Internship Award. Students pursuing unpaid internships at non-profits, government agencies, arts organizations and other industries that do not traditionally pay their interns may apply for this selective $1,000 award. Details and application instructions available at www.nyu.edu/
careerdevelopment/funded_; deadline is Tuesday, Feb. 21 at 2:00pm. internship.php